*UPDATE (January 30): Click HERE for our Downloadable Brochure. (includes event info, pledge form and registration form)
Our second annual Go For the Burn Run is scheduled for April 29, 2017 at Assiniboine Park in Winnipeg, MB. It will feature a 10K timed run, a 5K timed run, a 3K Youth run and a 3K walk.
Pricing (All Events)
- Registration before January 31, 2017 – $40
- Registration before March 31, 2017 – $45
- Registration before April 27, 2017 – $50
All youth rates (age 16 and under) are half price; discount of $5 for MRA members
This year, you can create your own donation page to make it easier to collect donations – you can set your own fundraising goal and share your personal page with family and friends.
To set up your own Fundraising home page:
- Click here to get to the “Donate” option on the Running Room Go For the Burn page
- Click the “Raise Funds” tab
- Click the “Set up my new Fundraising Account” button
***Please note: If a runner gets $100 or more in donations before March 31, 2017 to the Mamingwey Burn Survivor Society, then the race fee will be returned. Tax receipts will be issued for all individual donations over $20. The tax receipts will be issued by the Firefighters Burn Fund Inc.
Registration is done on the Running Room website by clicking here.