Together, over 30 years, we have raised over $100,000 in support of the Firefighters’ Burn Fund of Manitoba.
Join us as we continue to stand strong.
Red River Mutual invites you to attend our 30th Annual Golf Tournament in support of the Firefighters’ Burn Fund of Manitoba.
Pine Ridge Golf Club – Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Registration 10:30 AM
- Shotgun Start 12 PM
- Texas Scramble
- Four players per team
Entrance fee is $200 per golfer, your entrance fee includes:
- Green Fees
- Range Balls
- Registration Gift
- Golf Cart
- Lunch & On-Course Food
- Fabulous Dinner
- Chance at Great Prizes
- Contests throughout the Course
Space is limited! Register before it’s too late.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available at Pine Ridge Golf Club. However, in an effort to remain environmentally conscious, carpooling is highly recommended.
What can I bring into the event?
Remember to bring your Golf Clubs to the event. To reserve, please contact the Golf Shop at Pine Ridge Golf Club, (204) 222-6477.
The Dress Code is in effect, please refer to below:
Suitable dress is required on Club premises at all times. Tournament guests who are not in compliance with the rules of dress will be asked to change into dress more appropriate or, failing to do so, to leave Club premises.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Shirts with collars and sleeves are appropriate attire for men, ladies tops must have either sleeves or a collar.
- Tank tops, tee shirts, painted shirts, fish net, and athletic tops or jerseys are not permitted.
- Pine Ridge Golf Club is a soft spike facility, no metal spikes are allowed on the golf course, or in the Clubhouse.
- The wearing of headgear of any kind is not permitted throughout the Clubhouse area, the only exception being the locker rooms.
- Shoes must be worn in all areas of the Clubhouse, except the locker rooms.
- Shorts must be tailored and a maximum of 6” above a bent knee.
- Denim and sweat pants are not permitted on the golf course or in the Clubhouse.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Should you have any questions, please contact the Marketing Department at Red River Mutual by emailing email@example.com or calling (204) 324-6434.
What’s the refund policy?
This is a non-refundable event.
Funds raised from the 30th Annual Red River Mutual Golf Tournament will be donated to the Firefighters’ Burn Fund of Manitoba. Therefore, should you or another representative from your company be unable to attend, the funds collected from your registration fee(s) will be provided to the Firefighters’ Burn Fund of Manitoba.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to print or bring your ticket with you to this event. Kindly register with our team upon arrival.
Can I update my registration information?
Absolutely, you can update your registration information up to June 4th, 2018.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
If you are no longer able to attend, please update your Eventbrite profile or let the Marketing Department know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (204) 324-6434.